What difference does the resurrection make to Christians?
Your child will learn to:
- Outline the timeline of the ‘big story’ of the Bible explaining the place within it of the ideas of Incarnation and Salvation.
- Suggest meanings for resurrection accounts, and compare their ideas with ways in which Christians interpret these texts, showing awareness of the centrality of the Christian belief in Resurrection.
- Explain connections between Luke 24 and the Christian concepts of Sacrifice, Resurrection, Salvation, Incarnation and Hope, using theological terms.
- Make clear connections between Christian belief in the Resurrection and how Christians worship on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
- Show how Christians put their beliefs into practice in different ways.
- Explain why some people find belief in the Resurrection makes sense and inspires them.
- Offer and justify their own responses as to what difference belief in Resurrection might make to how people respond to challenges and problems in the world today.