W/B 20/02/17

Hello everyone, I hope you’ve had a lovely break!

I was so impressed at Class 3 during assessment week, they gave their very best effort and all showed great resilience. So well done! The class also earned their class treat on Friday, as they filled up the gem jar over the past few weeks. I have attached some pictures below of the biscuit decorating activity we did.

This week, we are going to be working on missing number problems in maths along with solving problems by simplifying them. In English, we are going to be working on our inference skills, describing settings and our new focus book (which I will introduce to the children later on in the week).

In our topic we have learned about Tornadoes and how they are formed. In Science we are going to be beginning our light and dark topic, and exploring the differences between each. We will also be beginning some Spanish and learning some basic greetings!

On Friday there will be a spelling test, please find the spellings for this term below.

Times tables

Group 1: x7 x8

Group 2: x7

Please remember to bring in your reading records on Friday, I want to see all the lovely reading you’ve done over the half term!

Next week we will be having PE on Monday afternoon, as our slot has changed from Friday where we have been having golf.

Thank you,

Miss Deay

spring-2-group-2

spring-2-spellings

Also, homework projects are due next Monday. I have been amazed at some of the projects that have been brought in so far!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.