Incarnation/God: What is the Trinity?
Your child will be learning to:
- Identify the difference between a ‘Gospel’ which tells the story of the life and teaching of Jesus, and a letter.
- Offer suggestions about what texts about baptism and Trinity might mean.
- Give examples of what these texts mean to some Christians today.
- Describe how Christians show their beliefs about God the Trinity in worship (in baptism and prayer for example) and in the way they live.
- Make links between some Bible texts studied and the idea of God in Christianity, expressing clearly some ideas of their own about what the God of Christianity is like.