Class 6 RE Learning
What does it mean if God is holy and loving?
Your child is expected to be able to:
- Identify some different types of biblical texts, using technical terms accurately.
- Explain connections between biblical texts and Christian ideas of God, using theological terms.
- Make clear connections between Bible texts studied about God and how Christians put these beliefs into practice: for example, through calling for justice, promoting forgiveness and so on.
- Show how Christians put their beliefs about God into practice in worship: for example, through confession.
- Weigh up how biblical ideas about love, holiness or forgiveness, relate to the issues, problems and opportunities of their own lives and the world today, developing insights of their own.