Understanding Christianity – God
What does it mean if God is holy and loving?
Your child will be able to:
- Identify some different types of biblical texts, using technical terms accurately.
- Explain connections between biblical texts and Christian ideas of God, using theological terms.
- Make clear connections between Bible texts studied and what Christians believe about God; for example, through how churches are designed.
- Show how Christians put their beliefs into practice in worship.
- Weigh up how biblical ideas and teachings about God as holy and loving might make a difference in the world today, developing insights of their own.