Week Beginning 25/1/19

Well done to our pupil of the week who was chosen for the pride she takes in her learning. I was so impressed looking through her book. Well done.

This week we have been working hard with solving more than one step word problems. The whole class have been so resilient with this. It has been tricky! 

Next week will be our last week for a while of normal home learning. We are going to be doing a project instead for a few weeks. More details coming. As maths was quite tricky I will send home an example on Thursday and some questions that are similar for you to try with your child. They may need supporting with this. 

In writing we have began our own adventure stories. These are linked to the Amazon Rainforest and are now completely independent. I can not wait to see the published versions. 

We are going to be making some shoe box Rainforests. Could you please donate any old shoe boxes. I know you have already done this for our other projects so I will try my best to source some spares for those struggling. 

In Geography we have been learning about longitude and latitude and the meridian line. We will explore this more next week.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs Miller