Class 4

Week beginning 16/3/2020

What an unexpected week we have had!
We are incredibly proud of the children and their behaviour this week; they have been excellent, especially in regards to the current circumstances. As a result, Mr Holloway gave all children pupil of the week.
This week in writing, we planned and invented our newspaper reports. I have enjoyed reading these over the weekend. Well done class 4.
In Maths, we have finished fractions. It has been wonderful to see so many children grown in confidence with fractions. We also completed a lesson on time.
In science, we have completed an investigation about greenhouse gases and have now started to look at sound and how sound travels.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get to say goodbye to the children. However, I will be updating the blog and google classroom over the next couple of weeks, until my maternity leave officially starts. It will be great to see what the children have been doing. I will be checking google classroom Monday to Friday to see if children have sent any learning from home.
Mrs Miller