Monday 1st June 2020

Good morning Class 3 and welcome back! I hope you all had a relaxing and fun half term and are back ready to start some more home learning. As it’s the first day of the new half term we would have been wearing crazy hats to celebrate the start of our new topic ‘Sun, Seas and Sombreros’. So today I invite you to wear the craziest hat you have whilst completing your work. Make sure you send in photos to google classroom and the help desk so I can see them all!

If you are finding some of the set work too difficult or fancy something a little different then feel free to use these classroom secrets resources:

I will be uploading the work to Google Classroom and would still love to see everything you are doing, however because some classes are starting to come back to school I have a different role. Therefore I cannot guarantee that I will respond to work that is being uploaded, but I will still be looking through it all to choose my learners of the week. Additionally continue to send work into the help desk as this also gets forwarded on to me!

Miss Webber