Reception

Home Learning

Hello Class R

I hope that you had a lovely weekend.

I hope that you enjoyed your learning last week. I will continue to put the daily learning on the blog this week just in case we have a hiccup with Google Classroom!

I have attached a weekly plan and some more activities in case you get bored! I will also attach a list of useful TV and website links that you may find helpful.

www.bbc.co.uk have daily lessons from 9:00am – 12:00pm  (including links to CBeebies and BBC Bitsize).

I have signed you up to Oxford Owl E-book library to help with your reading at home. There are banded books on here that link with the coloured band that you read at school as well as some story telling videos. There are over 500 books, so it would be fantastic if you could use these to help you read everyday.                                                                                                                                    

Here are your log in details:                                                                                         

Username: sibbald Password: abcd                                                                                   

I have attached a letter from Oxford Owl that explains a bit more.

Resources that you need for this week include:                                                                          

your purple book (to do all of your work in), pencil, card or cardboard boxes (to make a dice and a bed for a teddy), different size containers for water play, porridge (optional), plain flour and salt to make salt dough.

I look forward to seeing you all on Google Meet (hopefully)!