If you can solve the following anagram, you might find out!
Rapid Reading – Some new books may have been added to your account. Log on and take a look!
Rapid Reading is a fantastic collection of leveled fiction and non-fiction books, covering a variety of topics and themes that you will enjoy.
Keep reading. Our Class 4 Chart is filling up – WELL DONE – Keep up the hard work.
Please complete all of your MyMaths tasks. You need to achieve at least 80% in each.
If not, you must try again!
Collect as many coins as you can to decorate your Sumdog house ready for Christmas.
Who can make their’s look the best?
Understanding Christianity – Gospel
Your child will be able to:
- List two distinguishing features of a parable.
- Make clear links between the story of the Good Samaritan and the idea of the Gospel as ‘good news’.
- Offer some ideas about the meaning of the Good Samaritan story to Christians.
- Make simple links between the Good Samaritan story and the importance of charity in Christian life.
- Give some examples of how Christians act to show that they are following Jesus.
- Make links between some of Jesus’ teachings about how to live, and life in the world today, expressing some ideas of their own clearly.
Class 4 are also exploring a unit on Sikhism.
You child will be learning to compare the different ways Sikhs put their religion into practice.
The key questions they will be exploring are:
- Do religious people lead better lives?
- Is religion the most important influence and inspiration in people’s life?