Church School Distinctiveness
The Priory Church of England Primary School, established upon Christian foundations, and living out the Christian faith, is committed to providing every pupil with an excellent education.
Our Christian values and faith leads us to fulfil this by:
- Creating a secure, caring and forgiving environment
- Providing excellence in teaching and learning to enable each pupil to realise their full potential
- Valuing and respecting each and every individual
- Fostering a sense of curiosity and excitement about the world in which we live
- Equipping every pupil with the life skills and confidence to make a positive contribution and to exercise their gifts and talents
- Nurturing respect for other faiths and understanding how the Christian faith is distinctive
- Working in partnership with home, Church and the wider community
- Experiencing Worship, Thankfulness, Celebration and Prayer at the heart of school life
In summary, everything we do will lead to the following Christian values being found in our school community: Love, Forgiveness and Respect.