Inspiring All to Learn and Achieve
Through the Aims of our School, we believe that we should enable all children to develop socially, academically, culturally and spiritually within a caring Christian community underpinned by strong values.
In order to achieve this we will pursue a number of key objectives around 4 core headings:
High Quality Teaching and Learning
- Strive for all children to achieve high personal standards in all areas of their learning and their development, regardless of race, religion, gender or background
- Seek to develop active, life-long learners with lively and enquiring minds who are self-motivated, self-confident and independent;
- Provide a balanced, creative and compelling curriculum which is delivered through stimulating, investigative activities and first hand experiences that challenge and motivate children to learn
Foundations for Life
- Promote high standards of behaviour (Ready, Respectful and Safe) underpinned by strong Christian values
- Establish a firm foundation of positive attitudes, healthy lifestyles and Heartsmart decision-making
- Foster outward looking and collaborative partnerships for the benefit of pupils and our local community
Professional Excellence in Leadership and Management
- Ensure robust management procedures and systems keep children safe and provide a stimulating and secure learning environment
- That the school becomes first choice for parents and staff in the local area due to its quality provision, parent satisfaction, research-led cpd and caring approach to one another.