Our Vision for Children
For every unique and precious child at our school, we will:
- Protect and nurture pupil wellbeing
- Inspire all pupils to achieve their potential and be well-prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Immerse pupils in a compelling and well-taught curriculum; to develop critical thinking, a rich vocabulary and a love of learning.
- Guide and prepare pupils for their future as global and compassionate citizens.
Our Vision for Staff
Our school will support and encourage our staff to:
- Develop professional excellence through outstanding subject knowledge and pedagogical understanding
- Grow their gifts by inspiring each other, championing each other and learning from each other
- Act with wisdom and compassion
Our Vision for Premises
Our school will be a safe, stimulating and sustainable learning environment which is:
- Encourages an active lifestyle
- Accessible for all
- Environmentally friendly
Our Vision for Community
Our school will be outward facing and embrace partnerships with others through:
- Enabling meaningful and constructive parent and pupil engagement
- Caring and Serving our local and global neighbours
- Celebrating diversity
- Developing close church connections