Our School Vision statement is rooted in the Christian values of Love, Forgiveness, Respect and Aspiration. This leaflet explains how our mission, values and vision are woven together.
Our Vision for Children
For every unique and precious child at our school, we will:
- Protect and nurture pupil wellbeing
- Inspire all pupils to achieve their potential and be well-prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Immerse pupils in a compelling and well-taught curriculum; to develop critical thinking, a rich vocabulary and a love of learning.
- Guide and prepare pupils for their future as global and compassionate citizens.
Our Vision for Staff
Our school will support and encourage our staff to:
- Develop professional excellence through outstanding subject knowledge and pedagogical understanding
- Grow their gifts by inspiring each other, championing each other and learning from each other
- Act with wisdom and compassion
Our Vision for Premises
Our school will be a safe, stimulating and sustainable learning environment which is:
- Encourages an active lifestyle
- Accessible for all
- Environmentally friendly
Our Vision for Community
Our school will be outward facing and embrace partnerships with others through:
- Enabling meaningful and constructive parent and pupil engagement
- Caring and Serving our local and global neighbours
- Celebrating diversity
- Developing close church connections